- To conduct, coordinate and promote the activities of common interests of dentists of Indian origin.
- To secure the recognition of the dentists of Indian origin in New Jersey.
- To organize lectures, seminars, conventions, meetings, and to promote the art and science of dentistry.
- To provide and improve the delivery of dental health care to the public.
- To educate the community and involve members of the association in the social, moral, and ethical obligations of the profession of Dentistry.
- To cooperate and affiliate with the Dental and other Healthcare Organizations to promote the profession of Dentistry and to fulfill the objectives of this organization.
- To provide time and skill in assisting those programs within the community which require some measure of dental expertise.